Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Wedding Weekend

We headed to Cincy last weekend for Jason and Shauna's wedding. Got to see lots of the Herdeman clan too! Thought I'd share a few cute pictures from the trip:

Playing piano with Grandpa:

My mom got the cutest video of Anna dancing at the keyboard ... she was bouncing away to her own beat!
Playing with cousin Liam at Normandy:
Photo shoot with cousin Charlotte. Unknowingly, my mom bought this dress for Anna and my Aunt Sue bought it for Charlotte. Michele and I thought it was only right to take advantage of the photo op!

Anna even got to see Aunt Melissa, in from Florida!
I had fun getting some cute garden pictures outside Kumler Chapel in Oxford.






Thanks, Jess, for taking a few family pics!
I think these last two really capture what it means to be a Leitsch - oh yeah!
Sorry, Anna. You still have to put up with us for seventeen years and one month!
Great visit. Love you all. Miss you already!

3 comments:

  1. i love your hair, it makes me want to cut mine. I hate mine short though I have to keep reminding myself of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a great time having you home! The pictures are great. I'm glad our kids were able to spend some time together.

    ReplyDelete