Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

For You, Anissa

Alright, Nis. Thought you might enjoy this collection of pictures from Anna's oatmeal attack yesterday morning. I seriously turned my back for ten seconds, and this is what happened:





Here's the cleaner version of mealtime (from the night before), enjoying her big girl food like a champ! Notice the bib and mat?!?! Thanks for the suggestions!

You'll appreciate this video ... at least now you know I'm not as, um, "particular" about messes as I used to be ;-)

Nothing a quick bath can't fix!

3 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL ...rolling on the ground laughing :-) I love it! You win :-) The video is pretty funny too, you're all trying to get her to do some tricks and there is no getting her away from that bowl!! SO FUNNY! and I do like the bib and table cover - what a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one.... i'm telling you, you need to frame it, and then use it for something when she's 16 :-) That is priceless, tongue and all!

    ReplyDelete