Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ten Months

I can't believe Anna turned ten months at the end of June and is already well on her way to being an eleven-month-old. She continues to change at a rapid-fire pace, crawling and scaling our walls and furniture like a pro.

Very proud of herself:
She still loves her time with Daddy:

Anna loves giving her babies and stuffed animals hugs and kisses. The other day she even started giving her "brown bear" a bottle. It amazes me how perceptive and observant kids are!


Anna's started doing this cheesy grin, scrunching up her nose and kind of snorting. Jimmy and I find it hilarious.

Although Anna looks a little spacy and tired, I had to include this cute shot from my birthday. Josiah and Adalyn are Anna's best friends here in TN. Josiah and Anna can play together with no problems - they are adorable together! He knows how to say her name and gets excited when his mom, our friend Nichole, tells him it's time to go to Anna's house. So cute!
Please excuse the headband in the video ... Anna and I were playing dress up before dinner ;-)
Here she is feeding herself with a spoon (with her LEFT hand)!


3 comments:

  1. ahh i'm so proud of her look at her using a spoon already, obviously "gifted." Is she really trying to walk aready? I want to see a crawling video!! I LOVE her, and I miss you guys. LOVE THE REDS CHAIR how did you get that? I'm jelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Anna with feeding yourself! Emilia's still trying to get the hang of the spoon thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I watched it twice and Rich watched it too! She's so adorable. We loved the bye bye.

    ReplyDelete