Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Four-Week Fun

Thought I'd share some pictures of Anna's afternoon. Enjoy!

Anna started focusing on the toys hanging from her bouncy seat ... look at where her eyes are looking in each picture!




Not digging being in the chair anymore ...


The beginnings of a smile?!?!


Proof that Anna is not always as peaceful as she appears on the blog:

I will say that she calmed right down after this outburst ... it was time to eat ;-)

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I can't stand it! I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got to catch up :-) She is SO cute! you and Erin are So lucky with girls with hair! Your going to have to get some bows soon!!...keep them coming I have you marked now. Is it ok if I add you to my blog list on my blog then i'll see when you update! Lots of love and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete