Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Grabbing Her Ear

When I was a little girl, I always grabbed my earlobe and held on to it ... kind of a security blanket type of thing, I guess. Well, last night Jimmy and I were sitting on the couch listening to a Rob Bell sermon in preparation for this week's LifeGroup, and we noticed Anna doing something a little odd. Check it out:





She was hanging on to that ear for dear life! While it wasn't her earlobe, the gesture was close enough to my childhood pose for me to take notice and get a good laugh. In the last few days, Anna has also grabbed her hair and my hair (not fun). I don't think she understands what she's doing just yet, but it's fun to see her explore with her hands.

Eventually, she chilled out:


And minutes later, looked like this:




1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun to get proof they really ARE your kids!..or in this case she is YOUR daughter! You'll notice it more and more!! but man does she look like jimmy it was fun to see a picture of the two of them.. you need to get some face shots of you and her and him and her so we can see better :-) much love!!

    ReplyDelete