Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Catching Up

Anna's second week of life was even more eventful than the first. Here she is enjoying her play mat (I'll try to post an accompanying video later).


She's also been enjoying lots of walks around the neighborhood with Layla. She doesn't seem to mind the stroller at all (a HUGE blessing) and usually konks out for the entire walk. I look forward to our walks and the time outside in the fresh air! Here she is wearing the cute denim hat Papa Herdeman picked out for her (don't worry - she'll grow into it!).



Labor Day weekend included a fun visit from Papa Herdeman, Uncle Evan, Aunt Melissa, and Uncle Jed. We had a full house! Everyone got to hold Anna to their hearts' content (I think she got spoiled napping in everyone's arms). We had tons of good food and fun playing Settlers ... Anna, Jimmy, and I can't wait to see everyone again!







Check out Anna's hands in the next two pictures ... I think she's praying, "Dear God, please let my Papa keep holding me!"



I gave Anna a bath after her whirlwind weekend and really washed her hair for the first time (before I had just been rinsing it). The result? A fluffy mowhawk! Her hair stayed like this for the whole day ... I was thrilled Jimmy got to see it when he came home from work!



I'll do my best to post three-week pictures soon ... our girl's growing fast and opening her eyes a lot more ... I'll try to catch some cute moments on film ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment