Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Jammies!

Anna and I have a nice schedule going these days: I pick her up from daycare around 3:30 or 4:00, come home and play for a while (or go grocery shopping, like we did today), eat dinner around 5:00 (early, I know), and then do the whole bath/stories/bed routine so the munchkin's in bed between 6:00 and 6:30. It's early, but so is her wake-up time (6:00) since I've got to drop her back at school on my way to work. The only positive to this craziness is that Anna LOVES school right now. She runs into her classroom in the morning to grab her favorite baby (imagine that) and show it to her teacher. She's even getting to the point where she's sitting down to play on her own and waving bye-bye to me. Sometimes it makes me feel a little sad that she's not quite so dependent on me, but I'm also thrilled that she's comfortable where she spends the bulk of her days and feels loved by her caretakers. Today her teachers put her hair in a Pebbles-esque ponytail which I found mildly amusing. See for yourselves:
I'm not big on kids and television, but Anna enjoying a fifteen-minute video about farm animals allowed me to whip up dinner tonight. Amen to that! I love the baby wrapped up sitting next to her ... that's Anna for you!
I love these next few pictures of Anna in her new bug jammies. She now knows how to say "jammies" and repeats it the entire time I'm putting them on her. It's so cute! Her hair is crazy from post-bath play. It's almost long enough to fit behind her ears when it's down. She's also learning how to scoot on her belly off the couch, the bed, and the stairs, but, as you'll see from the last two pictures, sometimes she gets a little stuck ...



Oops!

Poor girl! She kept saying "Help, Mommy" over and over. Of course, I had to keep her waiting a few seconds to snap some pictures :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment