Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Busy Weekend!

We had a busy weekend! In the morning Anna and I had a playdate with my friend Kara and her daughter, Ryleigh. The girls did great together, and I was amazed at how talkative they were!

We attended the annual JDRF gala Saturday night. Jimmy looked smashing in his JDRF bowtie.

The hot mamas.
Evan and Amanda got to come this year - fun!

So good seeing Jess and Mike, in from Tuscon!

Yeah! Mom's eyes are open! :-)

Grandpa Jim and Grandma Roxane watched Anna for us. They went out for dinner and a walk and, as I discovered Sunday morning, played dress-up. Apparently Anna didn't want to take off her tutu for bed, so this is what she looked like when she woke up on Mother's Day:

I swooped up her crazy hair, and Anna helped me make scrambled eggs and pancakes for breakfast.

Eating cheese and saying "cheese" at the same time :-)

My sweet family.We walked to Culver's for dinner with Evan and my mom on Sunday. Anna was rocking some preppy hand-me-downs and basically being her funny self.




Monday after school Anna and I went to a playground with Aunt Jess and Grandma Patty. Here she is giving Aunt Jess a kiss.

This sassy girl loves her sunglasses!

Loving her bling from the JDRF gala.

Giggly girl!

Anna got her hair cut on Friday and we also had a big Trokhan family gathering on Sunday --- more pictures to come, once Jess is back in AZ and can post them online!

No comments:

Post a Comment