Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Swimming!

Last weekend we took Anna to an indoor pool - she loved it! I couldn't get a good picture of her in the water or smiling, but trust me when I say she was one happy little fish! She showed off all her moves: kicking, splashing, putting her face in the water, and blowing bubbles. She also really liked saying, "Ready, set, go!" and having Jimmy and I throw her back and forth.


Checking out her flowers:
Waiting for Daddy to come grab her feet:



Check out those skinny little legs!





Playing on the steps:



I'm looking forward to lots of trips to the pool this summer - hopefully Anna will love swimming as much as her parents and aunts and uncles (and cousins, and grandparents, etc., etc.)!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A swimmer! You will have to take lots of trips to Normandy with us this summer.

    ReplyDelete