Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Zoo!

Anna, Jimmy, and I made our first trip to the Cincinnati Zoo last Saturday with the zoo pass my parents got us for Christmas. It was a little chilly outside, but Anna LOVED seeing all the animals. I didn't take many pictures to document the day, but I am excited for many more zoo trips in our future.
The highlights of this trip included watching a monkey take a poo from his perch in a tree and a baby bonobo drink his mommy's pee ... Anna said "yucky" in response to both.
Anna let us know it was time to go by putting her head down in the manatee exhibit:

With the goats in the petting zoo:

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have a pass! We will have to meet up at the zoo as soon as it warms up. Liam is a big fan.

    ReplyDelete