Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jenny Got Me

Tuesday night, when I came home from work, Jenny told me that Anna started saying something new at school. "Oh yeah, what's that?", I asked.

"The F-Word."

"What!!?!!? Are you serious?"

And with a straight face, Jenny looked me in the eye and said, "Anna walked right up to her teacher and said F--k. They had to write her up for it."

My heart sank and I immediately wanted to run up to all of the fathers of the children in her class and punch them in the face for teaching my sweet, innocent little girl to use such horrible language. I actually got a little ticked off.

Jenny started laughing. Jerk.

The new words were actually her teacher's names.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, somebody has to keep Jimmy on his toes. Isn't that what marriage is all about?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like her teacher has an unfortunate name

    ReplyDelete